This last seminar was a great success, with 113 students that came from all over the world: Japan, Australia, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Greece, France, Ireland, the Phillipines, Canada, Brazil, El Salvador and the US.
Our thanks to Mrs Joanne Quinn, Executive Director of FAIM, for participating and for FAIM´s support of Biomagnetism.
Thanks to all of you who came all the way to California, to be part of this historic event and made it happen, we could not have done it without you!
Special thanks to our wonderful assistants Angela Dueñas, Stephanie Richmond, Maria Morris,
Dr. Christine Klein and Angelica Amaral who really helped so much.
To Thomas Belisle, for copying more than a 100 DVD's for everyone to take home!
And to our fantastic translator Jesus Felipe, who did an excellent job, assisted by Maria Morris.
Dr. Isaac Goiz Durán was very happy to be here, he loved the class and the people and he is coming back on October 2012.
We will post more details soon.
Dr. Isaac Goiz Durán w/ Helena Guerrero and Katharina Perez, organizers
* THANK YOU SO MUCH ALONG WITH KATHARINA FOR HOSTING SUCH A GREAT COURSE. I MENTIONED TO YOU BOTH THAT I'd overheard a lady mentioned that she's attended a couple other courses of Biomagetism and this was the most organized she'd experienced. So please be content to learn this and there is a star beside your names...Cathy Pettinger, Canada.
* I would like to thank you so much for organizing this fantastic seminar. I was very happy to meet you in person and hope to see you again to the future. Aikaterini Lalaouni, Greece
* Thank you for your assistance this year and for arranging a wonderful course with Dr. Goiz.
I don't think a presentation by Dr. Goiz in the USA can be done any better than what you did. You did an excellent job and all the attendees know it.. Steve Labo, California, USA.
* I wanted to express my Deep appreciation for bringing Dr Goiz and giving me and all of us the opportunity to help others and create happiness and health in the world. Taly Barr, California, USA
* Just wanted to Thank You for all your hard work in putting together the class.
I really enjoyed the class (lots of info). Please also thank all the ladies on my behalf for all their hard work and help.
Thank you and hope to see you again soon. ..Pearl Lariz, California, USA
* I hope you are getting some rest after last week's class. Great job on organizing, teaching, everything! Thank you! Srinika Narayan, California, USA
* Thanks again for organizing the great course with Dr. G. I had a great time and got a lot out of it. God bless you Bill Bowling, Florida, USA
* Muchas gracias por tomarse la tarea de organizar este curso. Me encantó y me ha ayudado mucho a mí mismo. Durante el curso, desde el primer día supe que era algo extraordinario. He estado practicando con éxito con familiares y amigos. Marco Santana, California, USA * Helena, I was very glad to meet you in California, and I thank you for all your help. Please send Dr. Goiz my appreciation and my best regards. All the best to you too Helena and God Bless....Kitty Cooper, Philippines.
* I want to first thank you for your efforts in putting the event together. Dinora Harwood,Texas, USA
* I hope you have recovered from the seminar! That was intense. I am excited to start using the magnets and seeing results. Diane Tauvdin, Oregon, USA.
* Le escribo para felicitarle por la organizacion del curso de Biomagnetismo,y a la vez para desearle una Feliz Navidad y que el 2012 le colme de bendiciones. Jenny Ludena, California, USA
* I had a great time at the seminar! Thank you for all that you did to make it such a good event. Terri Salvatore, California, USA
* Thank you so much for a truly amazing seminar. I know it involved a huge effort on your part. MUCH APPRECIATION!!!! Gayle Carlisle, California, USA
* Thank you so much for hosting and holding such an incredible seminar! Linda Fritz, Oregon, USA.
* I wanted to personally thank you for working so hard to organize the seminar with Dr Goiz. Words cannot express how grateful I am to you for being so generous with your time and heart. All my love and appreciation, Kylee Desilets, Canada.
* Thank you for the great class. I learned so much. Kim Hudson, California, USA.
* I wanted to thank you for the great job you did putting on Level I training. It was an awesome class .Cathy Ruelas, Virginia, USA.
* Como te va querida Helena, antes que nada quiero expresarte mi agradecimiento infinito por haber hecho realidad mi tan anhelado suenio de traer al Dr. Goiz a dar su seminario de entrenamiento a USA. mil gracias querida Helena, Me siento muy bendecida de haber compartido contigo, con Catarina, Stephanie, Jesus en fin con todos. Mil gracias y estoy lista para otro seminario del Dr. Goiz, me encantaria volver a repetir el curso. Lucia Penate, Oklahoma, USA